Information for Suppliers
- Face–to-face meetings with qualified planners
- Only planners who can book business qualify
- 1:1 planner-to-supplier ratio
- Full contact information for all meeting planners
- Training with industry experts
- Numerous networking opportunities to do business
- ROI that is evident before you leave the conference
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer special discounts for Connect supplier attendees. Click here to book your flights.
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111* Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (CT) and refer to Meeting Event Code NMRXK
NOT ALL FARES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A DISCOUNT.
\Discounts apply to round trip travel only.
Not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons or promotional offers.
Fare rules will determine eligibility.
*Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our reservation 800 number.
FREQUENTLY ASKED SUPPLIER QUESTIONS
What is a reverse tradeshow?
Our innovative Marketplace system matches planners and suppliers for individual appointments based on their requests, as well as additional factors. Planners sit at designated tables and suppliers have 1-2 minutes to travel between appointments. A chime signifies the beginning and end of each appointment.
How does the appointment process work?
Planners and suppliers will receive an email stating that the appointment request process is open. Mutual requests get priority, then planner requests are granted, followed by supplier requests. It is not a first-come, first-served process. As long as you complete your requests by the designated end date, your appointment selections will be granted the appropriate priority.
- Connect will provide you with a custom link, ID and password.
- You can review your profile and contact us if you would like to make changes.
- Click on the “Browse Directory” to see who is attending and use the sorting options to narrow down the list.
- Click on “Make Appointment Request” to select destinations you are interested in meeting for your one-on-one appointments.
A few helpful hints: First, review whom you’d like to meet. When requesting appointments, you can arrange them in order of preferences using a tab on the right. If someone has requested you and you’re interested in meeting with them, request them back to increase the likelihood of receiving that appointment on your schedule. The Connect portal can be used with Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browsers. Both are available to download for free. If you are still having difficulty processing your appointment requests after downloading Firefox or Chrome, contact us.
When does the appointment portal open?
The appointment request process will begin approximately 4 weeks prior to the event date. You will be notified via the email used during registration when the portal is open.
How much is registration?
Registration starts at $4,450. Additional attendee registration is $2,000. Talk to your regional sales rep for more information.
How do I book my hotel room?
Suppliers should book hotel accommodations at our host hotel through the reservation portal.
NOTE: Suppliers opting to make reservations outside the event room block will incur a $350 non-host hotel fee.
© 2017 Connect All Rights Reserved.